Aspire Cleito Pro Tank
- Aspire are proud to announce the latest addition to the Cleito range, introducing the Cleito Pro Tank. The Cleito Pro comes with a new 0.5 ohm coil (also compatible with the Cleito and the Cleito Exo tanks), with phenomenal wicking capability for this type of coil, it ensures increased vapor and flavor, just as you’d expect from Aspire innovations. Also included is Aspire’s new mesh coil rated at 0.15 ohms. With the improved flavor and vapor production you can form your own mini weather system each time you vape!
It comes in four popular color options, Silver-grey, Black, Rainbow and Gold to suit all mods.
Cleito Pro Tank Dimensions
- The Cleito Pro has a relatively low-profile design and comes with a choice of two styles of glass, the standard straight and the higher capacity ‘fat-boy’ style for non TPD areas. In TPD areas there is a 2ml TPD version only. With a 24mm diameter deck and wide bore comfortably curved Delrin drip-tip, the Cleito pro is optimized for flavor and vapor production, and they all look great on any mod!
Cleito Pro Exploded View
- The Cleito Pro tank can be fully disassembled for cleaning and maintenance
Cleito Pro Filling
- Now even easier to fill thanks to a top side-fill slot – no need to unscrew. Slide up the top ring to reveal the filling slot marked with the three dots, and fill with your preferred e-liquid.
Note: To avoid spillage when filling, keep the three dots marking the location of the fill port uppermost, as shown above.
Cleito Pro coil Installation
- Fitting or replacing the coils in the Cleito Pro couldn’t be simpler, unscrew the top section including the Delrin drip tip, unscrew and remove the coil (if fitted) and screw in the new coil. Remember to let the coil stand for a few minutes to thoroughly saturate the wicking material before vaping.